Dead Sea Body Scrub
Dead Sea Body Scrub
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Feel the difference! Absolutely free from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones.
Conatural Dead Sea Body Scrub is made from pure Dead Sea Salts and contains a rich blend of 35 different beneficial minerals mixed with essential oils vital for the health of your body and skin metabolism. It will leave your skin silky soft and beautifully polished with a radiant glow. Revitalise and refresh your tired skin and undo the affects of the weather and environment!
- Removes dead skin by detoxifying and exfoliating the skin.
- Relieves pains caused by arthritis, rheumatism, psoriasis, eczema, tension, headaches and footaches.
- Nourishes and softens the skin, while maintaining its natural pH balance.
- Magnesium decelerates the ageing of skin
- Calcium increases blood circulation, while strengthening bones and nails
- Bromide relaxes muscles and minimises stiffness
- Potassium balances the skins moisture level.
- Sulfur is a natural disinfectant
- Improves the skin’s elasticity resulting in visible toning
Conatural’s Dead Sea Body Scrub has been developed for body use only (non facial use). Squeeze a small amount of body scrub into palm before you bathe or shower. Apply to your skin and massage in a circular motion. Gently rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat your skin dry (do not rub!). Use the scrub once or twice a week for maximum benefit. Discontinue use if any skin irritation is experienced.
Due to the ingredients natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product. Keep product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight. We are against animal testing and always will be Safe for use for pregnant women. May contain traces of nuts. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
Our products from the Dead Sea Range are sourced from Jordan.
CAUTION: Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.